- Make the dressing: Whisk lemon juice, garlic, and cinnamon in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Gradually add oil, whisking until emulsified. Set aside.
- Put bulgur into a large heatproof bowl. Pour in boiling water. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Finely chop 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley. Stir with tomatoes, oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl; season with pepper. Set aside.
- Stir 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, 1 cup curly-leaf parsley, the onion, and 3 tablespoons dressing in a bowl. Set aside.
- Finely chop the remaining 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley and 1/4 cup curly-leaf parsley. Stir into bulgur. Stir in mint, scallions, and 5 tablespoons dressing. Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add cheese, and cook, flipping once, until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
- Assemble the salad: Place 2 cheese slices on each of 4 plates. Arrange 1/3 cup tomato mixture, a heaping 1/2 cup bulgur mixture, and 1 cup parsley-onion mixture on each plate. Serve with lemon wedges.